1. The different cookies
For the purposes of this policy, the terms “cookies and other tracers” or “cookies” mean all tracers deposited or read during the consultation of the site revatua.fr. This includes http cookies, “flash” cookies, tags also called “pixel tags” and “web bugs”, scripts or the result of the fingerprint calculation in the case of “fingerprinting”. This policy applies whether or not “cookies” collect personal data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small sequence of information, which can be transmitted by sites via your browser. These cookies are stored on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit certain websites. Cookies make it possible to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user of a site or his equipment and, based on this information, to recognize him. The data obtained through these cookies may in particular concern the number of pages visited, the language chosen, the city where the IP address of connection to the website is located, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made. However, we cannot identify a person.
What is a web beacon?
Otherwise known as “pixel tag”, “pixel tag”, “clear GIFs”, “web bugs” or “web beacons”, the web beacon is a piece of autonomous code or an image present on certain pages for the purpose of controlling and tracking traffic.
What is fingerprint calculation?
Fingerprinting allows the creation of a unique identifier of the machine that consults a web page, based on elements of its configuration for tracking purposes.
2. Cookies that may be used on the revatua.fr site
(A) Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and allow you to access and log in using essential features. The exclusive purpose of “Essential Cookies” is to enable and facilitate communication by electronic means. Essential to the operation of the online communication service you request, they will be used to allow you to connect to your user session, display the requested page in a format appropriate to your screen or to allow the site to function optimally and facilitate your navigation in order to:
- Ensure the quality and safety of navigation on the site, particularly during the ordering process of a product or service or measure the loading time of the various elements of the page;
- Keep the information entered in the fields provided for this purpose when the user changes pages;
- Allow the user to remain on the same host server for the duration of their session;
- Redirect the user to the site of the language or subsidiary corresponding to the country from which he appears to be connecting;
- Manage peak loads;
- Take into account the acceptance or refusal of the user with regard to the analysis of the data collected on the site.
However, you can block and/or delete them using your browser settings. As a result, your user experience as well as the safety of your browsing may be degraded. Similarly, some pages and features may be inaccessible (manager, shopping cart, etc.).
(B) Other cookies are necessary in order to improve the browsing experience. “Improvement cookies” make it possible to:
- Collect and analyze information about the behavior of visitorsto our sites, in order to improve the functioning of our sites (including improving the performance or visibility of pages for example);
- Possibly provide value-added services to improve your user experience, such as virtual assistant solutions (the “chatbot”), live chat (the “livechat”) or call button (the “click-to-call”);
- Secure our sites by detecting abnormal activities for example.
In accordance with the regulations, they are used with your consent. These cookies are not essential for the operation of the site. However, refusing these cookies may make it difficult or defective to use value-added services that improve your user experience.
(C) Other cookies are used to enable you to obtain our offers related to your interests. The purpose of “Advertising and Personalization Cookies” is to provide you with content and offers tailored to your interests and to improve the relevance of our ads on our partners’ sites. By disabling these cookies, the content and offers we offer you will no longer be personalized according to your preferences and may therefore be less relevant. In accordance with the regulations, they are also used with your consent. These cookies are not essential for the operation of the site, but are necessary for the provision of offers related to your interests. They are used to allow you to obtain more adapted content by:
- Obtaining traffic data concerning the use of the site visited;
- Allowing the tracking of a click made to the pages of the site concerned;
- Improving the relevance of digital campaigns;
- Identifying site visitors from an advertising campaign on a third-party site.
3. Cookies and third-party media
Revatua is present on various media (websites, social networks, etc.) managed by third parties, on which they publish content or carry out campaigns giving rise to the display of advertising messages.
When you view or interact with our content or advertisements on third-party media, this browsing information may be communicated to us (including using Pixels). Their purpose is to ensure the relevance of the content and campaigns thus disseminated (for example to know if you have visited our site or viewed certain pages following an advertising campaign).
4. How to manage these cookies?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”), the user’s consent to the processing of his data may be expressed through the use of appropriate settings of a browser or other application.
Browsers offer many settings that allow users to express choices about cookies. Regardless of their purpose, you can allow, block or delete cookies placed on your device by configuring the options of your browser. For the most common browsers, you will find indications via the following links:
Finally, we would like to inform you that disabling a cookie could prevent or make it more difficult for you to browse.
Management of scripts, tags and Cookie banner
Revatua could use a so-called “tag management” solution that centralizes the scripts and thus the collection of your consent according to practical ways to benefit from a user-friendly and ergonomic solution. This allows you to manage the various features depositing cookies (advertisements, social buttons, videos or other modules inserted on the pages of the site) by centralizing the collection of consent by purpose via the cookie banner.
5. Exercising your rights